Introduction

Hello, My name is Jasiel Pascual, I am 19 years old and I was born in New York but my family is from the Dominican Republic. I am a person that likes to work hard to reach my goals. My current major is Biology. I wasn’t really sure what I wanted to study but I knew I wanted to be in the medical area because it’s something that calls my attention,  I realized that Biology might be an area where I can work with medicine and that why it’s my current major. In college, I hope to accomplish my goal of being successful and I hope to grow into a bigger and better person. I believe that college would be a great place to learn more about what I want for my future and it’s a place where I get to decide what is best for me to be happy. After college, I want to be able to say that I made it into a job that I love and enjoy doing every day. I want to have goals of getting things to keep growing. I don’t want to be the person that says I’m done after I graduate college, I want to keep working for the better because I know that there is way more out there for me after I finish this journey.